Total Pageviews

Monday 9 May 2011

Sneak Peak Chanel fall 2011

Ok images courtesy of style.com and information courtesy of http://www.purseblog.com/chanel-bags/sneak-peek-chanel-fall-2011-handbags.html so have a look at both , all rights reserved and shizzle.
So this is sort of a preview of whats to come from the fall collection from chanel. Its not enough to fully evaluate but it can atleast give you an impressiona nd if you ahte it, chances are your going to ahte the final collection and visa versa.

Clutches
I like this one in a statement dont mess with me kinda way. I wouldnt use it i dont think, but then my bags have to be literally strapped too me in order for me not too loose them and even so the contents allways seems to find itself around my house-its not my house im still in high school. For this clutch bag i would wear either a geometrical dress whcih had orange shapes on it, a belt and heels-if in the day big sun glasses, bangles- or an all one colour dress, posibley shift/strapless with heels/flats-balley pumps- and a contrasting belt all one colour too say purple dress, green belt and orange clutch for that colour blocking fashionable style thats everywhere at the minute.

Hand bags/satchels
To all of you who this picture confused don't worry your not alone. I originally thought it was one of those effects to make it look like it was being reflected liek on water? but if you look closeley you will see its a tote on top of a clutch purse. I assume they are a matching set and not actually sown togetehr which would be funny but not practical. Then again! it would save time and save buying two bags. I think chanel have got an idea in the making here. Anyway The tote and the clutch both have a gold and silver shadowed snake detail. The tote has a gold chain handle making it pretty chic in my veiw and what looks like a brown centre, you know like the ribbon running through it. The clutch has a flap top which fastens ussing thast cute fastening which i cant really explain in the space i have left.
I quite like this one in a weird vintage kind of way. I personally wouldn't be able to pull it off or have anything to wear it with but its kinda cool in that old yet fashionable sense. I would wear this with like blouse shorts, brown ankle boots, brown woven style belt, some gold chainy jewellery and those vinatge style earings with the fake pottery queen or soemthing inside them? so full on vintage. Oversized chunky brown/pastel cardigan if its cold.
 I like this one too, I think you could use this for night and day. Personally i would have this as a really fashionable, statement acccesory to a work outfit/lunch date/night out in the town. I would keep the outfit chick for work- black  tuxedo, rufley blouse, pencil skirt, vintage belt, gold jewlery, middle sized heels. Maybe some of those driving gloves in brown too-to contrast with the bag.

Purses
This one is kinda cool in a retro bright orange kind of way but i don't think i would buy it for whatever price chanel is charging for it. And i wil tell you why. I got like the exact same one ages ago in a sort of limey /sea green colour free from a magazine. No joke they are basicly the same. exept now i think of it i think mine might be more squarey? but still the same quilted , purse look going on there. Dont get me wrong i would choose he chanel option if i could but sadly i think that decisions up to my pocket money and to buy this would put me in debt for years. This bag makes a handy, statement and quick accesory to jazz up an outfit. 





This ones wuite nice too. Because its black it will go with almost any outfit and still makes a statement like the one above without being too over powering. The flower detail gives it a summery/glitzy/femminine touch but its not too over the top. For a highstreet version i would try primark or new look/h&m. It again sports the chanel logo on the zip.


My favourite
This one is my favourite because i love the python detail and the flap front that fastens. The chains really cool as well. Most of all i love the way it kind of looks like its decaying, in a good way, sort of mossy, like crumbling stone work. That might be because someone i know chose corrosion and decay for their textiles project, i did historical fashion and for my 2nd architectural detail. Yes baby , im doing historical fashion at the moment. Anyway chanel makes this gorgous unique piece fit in its dystopian Fall 2011 collection.




xx Love Pixie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment