Total Pageviews

Wednesday 17 November 2010

Photoshop tutorial

OK so I've kind of made a photo shop tutorial i think :S , we just got it so I'm only a beginner but hopefully you will like it and it will help. Its sort of based around tans and hair so fingers crossed :). oh and i don't own the music or the picture just before you ask ;)


After

before

And i apologise for the rubbishness of the sound because for some reason my video was crackly as anything and so when i added the music it just made a fat mess but not to worry you get the idea :), hopefully. you do don't you? oh my days I'm weird.










I played around with it a bit more and got this result which i actually really like and although the tan is a little dark the overall effect is very glamorous and photo shoot like :) 


So I hope you like it and you get the kind of idea of how you can edit your photos using this super easy effect, for example looking a bit pail in your holiday photos? fake a tan with the burn tool. i am not suggesting you burn yourself in real life to achieve a tan because i imagine that has more negatives than positives however burn yourself on photo shop with the BURN TOOL for a no pain tan ;) that's more like it



Love Pixie xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment