Total Pageviews

Monday 27 December 2010

super skinny is not good

I DO NOT OWN THIS PICTURE
I saw someone else writing about this on another blog - http://www.heelstothemall.com/ and i agreed with them. i foudn it super annoying and for some reason went onto the original site and emailed a complaint. i do not know why i did that but whatever, it was really annoying.

ok so on this site http://x17online.com/celebrities/zac_efron/instead_of_covering_up_her_face-03202009.php
its a celeb gossip site, quite possibly american but im not to sure someone wrote an article about this picture.(left)

They basicly said that vannessa hudgens was to fat to wear this top and i quote "she should do a few extra crunches before sporting a belly baring tee. I mean, Megan Fox could pull this off, but alas, Vanessa will never be as hot as The Foxy One. C'mon, it's the truth!"

What?! lol if i was this "fat" i would be running around in a bikini , well no but... never mind just flashing an inch of my stomach. I hope you will agree with me that this star is not fat in any way. she has a great figure, healthy, happy, toned and tanned.  I know i am ranitng a little but it really annoyed me. I mean its no wonder so many girls are getting to thin if you get idiots posting stuff about thin celebs being fat . ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. ok moment over.

I know that gossips sites like this are supposed to stir things up and basicly spread gossip but still! they must have had seriously nothing to write about. the caption was suggesting  " instead of covering up ehr face...cover up a different part of her body or wear a longer t-shirt"

but if you are like most of the readers of the original article then you will disagree with the author. I read the comments and thankfully yes we nearly all seem to agree she is in fact thin.

Thanks for listening to this rant, hope you agree and im glad we cleared this up

she does nto appear over weight. I actually also really like this outfit and think it is perfectly suited to the weather, season, fashion and activity. So who needs super skinyn when shes super stylish

xx Love pixie xx


Read more at http://x17online.com/celebrities/zac_efron/instead_of_covering_up_her_face-03202009.php?ktrack=kcplink

No comments:

Post a Comment